AWS cloud services are delivered to every size of companies no matter whether it is a start-up, small-scale or medium-sized enterprises. Due to its pay, as you go, AWS has become common in the IT service market. It has become a leader in the cloud computing market nowadays.
Popular Reasons to learn AWS
- AWS is the rapidly developing public cloud: AWS introduced in 2006, has around 180,000 developers on this platform by 2007. AWS appreciates the benefit of a seven-year head start before facing like-minded competition, and from then onwards it has never slowed down. By considering this annual growth rate of AWS, a remarkable demand for AWS developers is expected in the future.
- AWS skills are one of the most demanding skills: Well, if we know the direction of the wind accordingly, we can move in the same direction. And nowadays, the wind is propelling towards the AWS cloud. AWS skills are at the top list of the most demanding skills for employers nowadays. The number of open AWS jobs is six to twelve times more than the number of job hunters. There are not enough people with AWS cloud services skills, and thus there are many vacant jobs in AWS with a high range of salaries. The cloud computing skills and especially AWS skills will continue to be in high demand in the upcoming years.
- AWS careers offer a high range of Salary: AWS certified candidates can receive an excellent range of salary.
- Most of the companies are transforming towards AWS: Today, not only small companies are migrating towards the cloud, but the commercial enterprises are also moving towards the cloud rapidly. The demand for cloud professionals is increasing day by day who can manage migration projects in a secure and organized way. If a candidate becomes a certified AWS solution architect, it will provide them with the complete migrating process from a current on-premise application to the AWS cloud.
- Scalability: AWS is highly scalable. With the help of AWS, it is possible to decrease overall time and effort in setting up and handling the complete infrastructure. AWS provides flexible pricing which enables you to up-scale and down-scale according to your requirements.
- Application Programming Interface: AWS APIs are available in numerous programming languages which allow you to manage your infrastructure programmatically. With the help of APIs, it is possible to launch a new instance; take backups, and support utilizing all time and cost-saving features of AWS.
AWS Certification Course Overview
Edufyz’s AWS Online Training and Certification builds your competence, confidence, and credibility through practical cloud skills that help you innovate and build your future. You can choose to learn online at your own pace or learn from an accredited AWS instructor built by the experts. Here, we offer AWS online learning course, which is delivered virtually and in person, and private virtual so you can learn where and when it’s convenient for you.
AWS Certification Course Curriculum
Any professional interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS platform should take this AWS online course. The online AWS certification course is ideal for Solutions Architects, Programmers, Cloud developers, Cloud software engineers, DevOps professionals
There are no prerequisites for this AWS training course. However, prior experience in working with AWS or another cloud computing platform is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions about AWS
Q: What are the prerequisites for the AWS certification?
A candidate having prior experience in working with AWS services is the only prerequisites for availing this online course.
Q: How can I learn more about this AWS training program?
Contact us using the Contact Us page on our Edufyz website, or select call us option. Our customer service representatives can provide you with more details.
Q: Who are the Faculties and how are they selected?
All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with several years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
Q: What are the system requirements to attend this AWS training session?
The system requirements to attend the AWS training are:
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers, and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instructions clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and a microphone.
Q: How soon after Signing up would I get access to the learning materials?
Post-enrolment, the course content will be instantly provided to you and will be available for a lifetime. You will be able to access the complete set of materials. Moreover, access to our 24x7 support team will be granted instantly as well. You can start learning right away.